Under review

Right clicking on nodes appear at the corner of the screen.

L L 10 years ago updated by Tharyn Valavanis 9 years ago 9
When opening or decompressing package, this bug occurred to me when using Shader Forge for the first time.

Right clicking on a node in shader forge will show the dropdown menu at the top left corner of the screen (I have three monitors totaly, and it only appear on the left monitor. No matter where the shader forge is in either of the monitor, it will always appear on the left one.)

(This also does somewhat similar to trying to right click the node for copy/edit description, but appear somewhat three/fourth of my left monitor )

Essentially, restarting unity Fix it, but eh.

-=Edited=-

To replicate the same issue I have; in Shader forge, scroll out, then right click on any nodes.

Is anyone able to confirm and/or reproduce this?
Scratch that "reseting Unity part"

Got the same thing again... this time with picture!

P.s. I think it has to do with the way I set my monitor's offset. My main monitor has a higher resolution than either of the two monitors I have.

Edit - I found how how to replicate this issue. When I scroll out of the shader forge, it appears at the top left corner, but if I'm zoomed all the way in. It's fixed.

Something about getting coordinate position when scaled out?
Most likely! Does it only happen on that monitor, or all of them?
Just my left monitor.

I'll test it out again on a different machine. See if I can replicate the same result.
This issue is the same as i already posted about, its just related to zooming, i have the same thing and i expect that everybody has. its not a big deal but should be fixed to make it feel more professional. its just a little bit annoying but really no problem at all.
+1
It's a big problem and I'll het it fixed :)

Has anyone had it happen on OSX?
This happens to me as well.  Win8.1, dual monitor setup.  SF on right monitor, drop down menu appearing at origin of left monitor.
Same here dual monitors Win7.